- DIN rail mount.
- Underload sensing by measuring phase angle (eg. Protection against running dry)
- Overload sensing by measuring current amplitude (eg. Protection against blockages or shut valve)
- Unit automatically calibrates for underload and overload detection at the push of a button.
- Calibration reset for easy setting up of motor changeover.
- Direct in-line current sensing for motors up to 1.1kW.
- Direct interface with conventional current transformer for motors>1.1kW.
- Liquid Level Control.
- Adjustable restart timer on underload (ie running dry).
- Fixed start-up delay (3 seconds standard).
- Unit latches in de-energised state on overload fault only.
- LED indication of all fault conditions and all modes of operation.